centralized desktop shipping
CMS DesktopLink is an enterprise web-based application that centralizes your desktop shipping. Integrated with CMS WorldLinkTM, it allows anyone in your company to easily rate, create shipping and mailing requests, and track packages right from their desktops. All that is required to access CMS DesktopLink is a PC connected to the LAN/WAN running Microsoft®’s Internet Explorer.
empowering employees with greater visibility and tracking
When you use CMS DesktopLink, employees are:
- empowered with making real time decisions that will ultimately reduce expenses significantly
- given visibility to the status of their requests, allowing them to view when their requests were shipped and delivered
no more labor intensive shipping processes & costly errors
In addition to enabling rate shopping from the desktop, this powerful application:
- centralizes carrier reporting—helping to reduce shipping costs
- automatically generates e-mail notications to both the sender and recipient when packages are picked up by a carrier
- automatically provides notification delivery when packages are delivered
multi-carrier shipping solution
As a multi-carrier shipping solution, CMS DesktopLink eliminates the need for separate systems for each carrier, and since CMS DesktopLink allows you to rate shop for each shipment, you can be assured of getting the best rate for the level of service required.